GT2 RS: Advert

Associate
[TW]Fox;16819074 said:
Looks like a Porsche.

I like the small design features Porsche have applied here, subtly hinting at its 911 pedigree, harking all the way back to the 996. Also worth applauding their integrity to not conform and go ahead with 2 doors.

It's £170,000. It's far too quick to enjoy on the road. It's FI, so it's impure. Massive grip and competence so I can tell you without driving it, it won't be fun and a 9 year old girl could put a decent lap in. Frankly, only a spunkless oddity would consider this desirable.

Soldato
I like the small design features Porsche have applied here, subtly hinting at its 911 pedigree, harking all the way back to the 996. Also worth applauding their integrity to not conform and go ahead with 2 doors.

It's £170,000. It's far too quick to enjoy on the road. It's FI, so it's impure. Massive grip and competence so I can tell you without driving it, it won't be fun and a 9 year old girl could put a decent lap in. Frankly, only a spunkless oddity would consider this desirable.

They are a bit simple to drive, I must admit :p

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
It's far too quick to enjoy on the road. It's FI, so it's impure. Massive grip and competence so I can tell you without driving it, it won't be fun and a 9 year old girl could put a decent lap in. Frankly, only a spunkless oddity would consider this desirable.

No silly, we're talking about the GT2 not the GT-R :p

They are a bit simple to drive, I must admit :p

Would like to see him try that in a GT2 RS :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP

I see wot u did dare

DM

DM

Permabanned

What a strange thing to say.

Man of Honour
OP
As at today only 25 UK cars due officially. I don't think there is today a quicker production road car on the planet.

Man of Honour
OP
cc8149d9.jpg

c95b45fd.jpg

Matt GT3 RS

Back
Top Bottom