GTA V minus the rockstar game launcher

Soldato
Does anyone know if any platform/game launcher other than Steam such as Epic etc allow you to start the game without the dreaded Rockstar Games launcher?

I have GTA V on Steam but rockstars crappy Rockstar games launcher says my steam account is linked to another Rockstar email (which i cannot remember) and Rockstar support have been absolutely useless in resolving it! So i cannot play the game on steam without successfully logging into Rockstar Games Launcher first which obviously i cant!

So id love to know if there is a platform that sells the game (legit) that they don't have this junk Rockstar games launcher!

Last edited:
It's a rockstar game, and it needs to verfy you with rockstar servers, I highly doubt that there will be a latest version of it that allows you to bypass the Rockstar launcher.. unless you get it off the high seas..

Last edited:
I had similar issue, i screenshotted my steam info and receipt and they let me change the email to a diff once and redo password after i explained and gave em evidence. Not sure why they are being a bother with you tho.

Back
Top Bottom