GTA V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Its an utterly fantastic game, im still playing through it on PS4 and am always amazed by how much depth is in the game, and ive barely scratched the surface of online apart from trying a few heists.

Wont spoil the plot for people but the story is so great, it also has a ton of random events and quests, not to mention the usual collectible faffery.

Wont be buying on PC at launch but ill deffo pick it up when its on a sale

Soldato
at a guess, do you think 2 x 7950 will be ok for max settings at 1080p?

Honestly I think this game will have a couple of settings that will really drag performance down like view distance and shadows/lighting

but if AMD have a crossfire profile at release I'd expect you to be able to play at 1080 with good textures and some AA comfortably.

Of course no one knows as rockstar are doing their classic no preview/reviews before release to give us an idea.

Associate
hi is the ingame bonus money still on if you pre order,thought it was lasting till the 14th.thanks

Ended March 31st.
No the offer is still on, you just get a little less cash than before.

PRE-PURCHASE BY APRIL 14 AND GET $1,200,000 IN-GAME PLUS A BONUS $150,000
Pre-purchase and get $1,200,000 in-game ($500,000 for Grand Theft Auto V and $700,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online).

Pre-purchase by April 14 and get a bonus $150,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online.
I think it was 1.5million before or something?

Soldato
btw for those worried about the pre order bonuses, money is not hard to get at all in the game, the stock market can make you a few hundred million in no time as i expect all the same tricks will work on PC and aside from buying properties, vehicles etc you wont even have a need for it

Associate
Hello, i have bought the game from steam and was wondering if we will be able to pre install the game ready for launch or do we have to wait until release to start the install, at the moment i cannot pre install the game thanks,

Simon.

Soldato
I have a feeling I am going to be one of the very few that starts GTA Online with nothing.

And I wouldn't have it any other way :)

This will be my second dip and I am trying to not play it on PS3 such that I forget as much as possible.

Soldato
I have a feeling I am going to be one of the very few that starts GTA Online with nothing.

And I wouldn't have it any other way :)

This will be my second dip and I am trying to not play it on PS3 such that I forget as much as possible.

You wont, This will be my first ever time playing it so have no previous. I'll be a total noob.

Also kind of regret buying a cheap key now as I wont be downloading through steam and I'm expecting the rockstar servers to crash and burn on release day. Was advertised as a steam key when I brought it but has since changed :(

Associate
Hello, i have bought the game from steam and was wondering if we will be able to pre install the game ready for launch or do we have to wait until release to start the install, at the moment i cannot pre install the game thanks,

Simon.

Hello,

Yes, there will be preloading available before launch, but we don't know how long before.

Regards

Wah007

Soldato
You wont, This will be my first ever time playing it so have no previous. I'll be a total noob.

Also kind of regret buying a cheap key now as I wont be downloading through steam and I'm expecting the rockstar servers to crash and burn on release day. Was advertised as a steam key when I brought it but has since changed :(

Surely getting that key counts as a pre-order and you'll get the pre-order bonus?

Soldato
Surely getting that key counts as a pre-order and you'll get the pre-order bonus?

I'll get the pre-order bonus just afraid the rockstar servers wont be able to handle all the traffic where steams will and i'll have to wait till they recover. Tbh as its releasing on a tuesday I wont have much time to get really stuck into it until the following weekend so im not too worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom