GTA

Associate
Is it worth getting for the ps5? I really enjoyed playing it online in 2014 but I haven't played it since (because ps4 broke) will I be too far behind everyone else online now? What is this new seperate online version? Will that disappear when gta 6 finally arrives?

Soldato
You'll be fine, I started playing GTA again around Xmas. I still see lots of low level players playing on Xbox, its probably the same on PlayStation.

Soldato
There's a PS5 version of GTA5 coming at some point later in the year. The online-only version will be free for PS5 owners I believe.

Caporegime
Agreed I would wait for the next gen remaster, I played GTA5 on PS4 not long back and it looked a bit dated.. it was a PS3 game afterall.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is it worth getting for the ps5? I really enjoyed playing it online in 2014 but I haven't played it since (because ps4 broke) will I be too far behind everyone else online now? What is this new seperate online version? Will that disappear when gta 6 finally arrives?
If you buy the disc version it comes with the criminal enterprise starter pack - gives you a few average vehicles but most importantly gives you a bunker business, an office, and apartment and a biker clubhouse for free plus a million dollars in cash. That alone will save you dozens of hours of grinding money. On top of that you get a million each and every month for just logging in on PS. I believe this runs until it comes out for the PS5.
It looks very dated but still a ton of fun with mates.

Top Bottom