GTFO discussion thread

Soldato
Think you can invite through steam now too.

Been playing this a bit over the break and really enjoying it, it's bloody hard though and still a lot of wrinkles to iron out

It's not the run and gun type of game the trailer suggests either it's much more about stealth, coordination and team play. Sneaking past the enemy and avoiding fights is key.
It's more like the stealth aspect of payday 2 but on its hardest setting.

Great atmosphere and I'm fond of the likeness to the Alien films.

Leaving your team behind to venture solo sneaking past screamers to find a key card is quite a rush!

Hattori Hanzo on steam if you want to team up.

Associate
Sent some friend requests to some of you, was going to get a squad together this evening but could only get three people together. Tango_Echo_Alpha on Steam if anyone is interested...

Man of Honour
Loving this since it came out of early access. Someone needs to give the devs a licence for The Thing movie. They are the perfect devs to make a game based on The Thing imo

Soldato
Played a few hours of this yesterday for the first time in about a year and have to say its massively improved, really enjoying it.

Almost completed a level solo but got destroyed at the end, didn't realise you could customise the bots which would have helped massively.

Great atmosphere and sounds in the game, it really does get you on edge creeping past sleepers.

Slowly getting my head round the terminals, this game is much more about strategy and team work than run and gun.
No doubt it's a hard game that throws you in at the deep end. it's very difficult for new players, even the starting maps are hard but I think that's what brings you back, completing a level really is satisfying!

Surprised this game isn't more popular!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom