GTR (Xbox 360) trailer

Associate
Release Date: Q1 2007

GTR features all the cars, drivers and tracks from two full FIA GT Championships and challenges casual racers to become world-class drivers.

Teamxbox

Never played this on the PC but has to be worth a go on the xbox 360 whenever its released. :D

Man of Honour
They're gonna have to seriously dumb down GTR for the 360 In my opinion, It's such a great game for being a difficult sim game. Looks like it's GTR2, and will likely be modified slightly gameplay wise for the 360.

Though I'm sure they'll have the various levels of difficulty they have on the PC version, so should be fine in those respects. Sim games aren't for everyone though.

One thing I can say that GTR games truly have the best souding cars. I was so dissapointed with PGR3 when they said the cars sounded so good. It felt like a step down from GTR.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
ian flowers said:
its a great game to play on the pc.
cant wait for xbox360 version it will be good fun on xbox live.
the xbox360 needs a proper race game,i wish someone would bring out a formula 1 game as well.
cheers ian.

PS3 will have the F1 game, as I believe Sony have all the rights to F1 games I believe.

Associate
DaveyD said:
Doubt it'll appeal to as many people, as it's a lot less of an arcade game like PGR is.

perfect, it means that people who can't be bothered to learn to drive the cars properly won't even make it to the first corner to ram me off.

Permabanned
I wonder if this will have a map of the circuit so you don't have to learn and memorise where all the corners are like on the PC version. (which I hate incidentally ;))

Man of Honour
It would be funny if they forced upon everybody:
Manual
Non-automatic clutch so no throttle blip, and stalling every spin off
No HUD corner warnings
Full damage

:p

People wouldn't get round the first corner :p

Though they wouldn't do that really, as there would be a lot of people taking the game back.

Back
Top Bottom