• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 1650 / 1650 Ti Low Profile Graphics Cards.

Permabanned
I got mine today some 3 months after the normal 1650 launch. What a ballache to get hold of it was with mine coming from Germany after all the UK sites weren't interested.
Popped into my ML06-E console PC today and pleased to say its about 15mm shorter than the 1050ti.
(Mines the Zotac one)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I got mine today some 3 months after the normal 1650 launch. What a ballache to get hold of it was with mine coming from Germany after all the UK sites weren't interested.
Popped into my ML06-E console PC today and pleased to say its about 15mm shorter than the 1050ti.
(Mines the Zotac one)

I picked up the Zotac too. It has 0 RPM mode !! Which is great if your just watching movies and want quiet PC. Seems a fair bit quicker than my previous card. Pricey but limited options in this form factor xD.

Permabanned
Glad you got one, but I am finding it much noisier than the MSi 1050ti it replaced. Once you start gaming on it the fans spin up to a much louder level then I ever had in well over a year of the 1050ti. A shame as at 75w it shouldn't get any hotter perhaps just the Zotac design. I may have a look at the MSi oc version "if" it ever surfaces!
Move playback with KODI 1080p lossless BD rips is flawless and silent though. Definitely a bit more zip in games that taxed the 1050ti though.

Back
Top Bottom