• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 980 / 970 Discussion

Associate
I'm at work until 10 tomorrow night. I have a feeling that the forum will have burst into flames by the time I get home.
So many speculations and rumors! I sort of had a feel for what to expect at first but now I'm completely lost. I'll just wait for user reviews.

Associate
So, if the Nvidia Game24 event begins at 6pm PDT on the 18th... surely this means that the UK start time is 1-2am on Friday morning - right?

I thought this was where the 9-Series would be rolled out.

As in, we won't find anything out until tomorrow - or I am getting confused here :confused:

Caporegime
If they are priced as low as some people would hope then sold out by 9 :D

I am not fussed, as I will be skipping this round of cards (although I love all the hype and rumors) but I do hope nVidia release at a decent, fair price and they have the perfect opportunity to do so. AMD have been quiet and only released the 285 (which doesn't beat a 280X), people have been crying out for something that is wallet friendly from Team Green.

That's of course if these cards do live up to the hype and are 780/780Ti beaters.

Saturday Delivery?

For a reasonable fee :D

Back
Top Bottom