Guy attacks kid because he got shot in COD!

Soldato
I am amazed the Daily Mail isn't asking what a 13 year old is doing playing an 18 rated game. I'm stunned they didn't go for that angle.
Yeah i was browsing in Game the other day and was amazed to see how may parents,were buying there under age kids 18 rated games.
One little fat kid was hiding behind one of the shelves while his mum shouted out to him that he would have to have the standard copy of Gears, because the others were too expensive.

Soldato
It's a joke anyway. I would never take the age ratings seriously. It has long been proven that video games do not make anyone violent. Such problems stem from far more serious issues, mostly domestically in the household. I was playing games like GTA and Duke Nukem 3D when I was a child and I am well-rounded. *twitch*

Soldato
To be honest, how many death threats have we all got in our time playing games online and not really thought much of it? Maybe, just maybe, one of them really mean it and will come to your house and kill your family.

Associate
Yeah i was browsing in Game the other day and was amazed to see how may parents,were buying there under age kids 18 rated games.
One little fat kid was hiding behind one of the shelves while his mum shouted out to him that he would have to have the standard copy of Gears, because the others were too expensive.

AHAHAHA :D:D

Commissario
Kid shouldn't have been playing BlackOps, he's 5 years too young.
Man shouldn't be playing BlackOps, he should be working and not skanking off society.

Yup I've just opened a can of worms, flame on!

Soldato
Kid shouldn't have been playing BlackOps, he's 5 years too young.
Man shouldn't be playing BlackOps, he should be working and not skanking off society.

Yup I've just opened a can of worms, flame on!

This is bang on imo, if a 46 year old can't control himself with a bit of COD he should stop playing. If not COD something else would have wound him up, I wonder how he is with his own kids.

The kid shouldn't be playing an 18, my brother and sister in laws bought blackops for my nephew. He is only just 11 and the reason was all his school mates play it. They aren’t chavvy parents either and the kids go to a really good school out in rural Dorset. Not done him any harm though.

Soldato
It's a joke anyway. I would never take the age ratings seriously. It has long been proven that video games do not make anyone violent. Such problems stem from far more serious issues, mostly domestically in the household. I was playing games like GTA and Duke Nukem 3D when I was a child and I am well-rounded. *twitch*

They do have an effect though on what shall we say are less educated, extremely impressionable young people. You only have to look at the London Riots to see evidence of that, people doing whatever they wanted, grabbing somebody and throwing them from their Moped etc...

While the majority of us who have common sense can happily play video games and watch violent films until the cows come home, there are those who don't and it has an impression on them.

Stopping kids from having content they shouldn't have until they reach the appropriate age isn't just done for no reason.

If for anything other than it would nice to not have to put up listening to 7 year olds playing Gears of War with their incessant whines, or young White American teenagers who like to refer to everyone as a N***** or a Jew.

Soldato
doesn't make sense
how did he know where the boy lived? probably the boys uncle or something
also says the man has mental issues
dailymail, pff

Soldato
Nexus I'm sorry mate but you either have that nasty streak in you or you don't regardless whether you played Hannah Montana or Grand Theft Auto.

Back
Top Bottom