Guy Martin WW1 Tank

Soldato
was interesting, would like them to disclose whether C4 make a significant contribution in the re-build, otherwise, it does seem rather exploitative - Guy Martin is parachuted in to contribute a bit on the build; maybe the free advertising publicity is enough for the companies participating.

Associate
Thought it was a great show myself, enjoyed it.

Seemed like a fairly significant input by JCB et al to get the build done, great to see "passion projects" like this seen through with help from a big manufacturer.

Associate
Soldato
OP
I really enjoyed the history side of things, in school i didnt take much interest to history because it was always to old for me to be interested... Stuff like WW1 would have been ideal.

Some of the facts that were said during this program i was astonished at.. I also loved the part when Guy used VR, You can tell he just a basic lad thats not teccy as he had no clue what to do.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I love how everybody just likes him...and how he picks up stuff really quickly!

he is also willing to put the work in....stay and wash the tank and have a few brews with the crew...no problem. when other people might have just gone after filming the segment

he was the same in the F1 programme..he is willing to graft, clean the workshop floor, anything

Back
Top Bottom