Guys, please help me choose a case...

Soldato
Right, so I've pretty much decided on retiring my aged Lian Li Z97 diamond series case as with the front I/O panel being damaged and finding a replacement is a lesson in futility coupled with the face that the case needs virtually every fan replacing it just doesn't seem worth it after 5 years.

I'm looking for something a touch smaller, I really like the look of the Dark Base 900 PRO but that is too big for my needs.

I need a case that is smaller than my Lian Li monster, but most importantly quiet as it lives in the living room, with good air flow and easy to access dust filters. It needs to have good build quality, with enough room so I can work inside it with my massive hands and have enough space to mount either a 240mm or 360mm AIO cooler and eventually a 1080/ti to replace my current 970.

I'm planning to get rid of any mechanical drives I've got and while I love the look of glass side panels this isn't essential as it will most likely be living under my desk, if it does go on my desk an inverted case would be beneficial as I tend to keep them on the left.

What can you guys come up with?

Back
Top Bottom