H100 question

Associate
Hi, in the past week I've noticed that my H100 has not gone past fan speed 1 apart from POST. Even if I run P95, it still does't ramp up the fans, meaning the CPU temps hit 90c and after about half an hour of gaming its in the mid 70s. Should it not go into 'Hovercraft mode' after a few mins of P95? Should I be concerned about this? :confused:

All 3 lights on the pump are lit up. Any ideas why this is happening? I just want to make sure everything is in order :p

Soldato
You can reset the unit.

1. While the computer is running, hold down the profile button for approximately five seconds
2. Wait one minute, while the unit continues to run
3. Shut down your computer
4. Press and hold the profile button for five seconds while turning on the power to your computer.

Soldato
I would suggest that if the unit is reaching that temperature and the fans do not seem to ramp up then you should RMA it. I am assuming the item is installed properly with the thermal paste and is currently located correctly on the CPU?

Man of Honour
I would suggest that if the unit is reaching that temperature and the fans do not seem to ramp up then you should RMA it. I am assuming the item is installed properly with the thermal paste and is currently located correctly on the CPU?

+1

I also use the H100 when I change the profile it takes about 20 or 30 seconds to change speed.

If you RMA it maybe you can get one of the new H100i instead.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-015-CS

Associate
OP
Thanks, I'll get in contact with OcUK then and see what they suggest. If I end up RMA'ing it , I'll probably make the switch to a custom loop, as this is my 2nd H100 to have issues.

Back
Top Bottom