H100i Replacement

Soldato
My H100i has given up the ghost after several years of loyal service. What AIO's are good today? Would prefer an AIO rather than air purely for the look.

Forgot to mention that it's to cool a 1700X :)

Last edited:
Associate
My H100i has given up the ghost after several years of loyal service. What AIO's are good today? Would prefer an AIO rather than air purely for the look.

Forgot to mention that it's to cool a 1700X :)

you are not the only one, as recently mine has give up the ghost but i am still in the 5 yo warranty for a couple of months....lol but how i roll, once bit twice shy... so i have been recommended the NZXT X52/62, the only problem i have is that i have not seen anything online regarding installing it in my case (in the signature below) except articles of the one which has given up the ghost, before you all start saying why not have a custom loop, i dont believe i have the natural talent to design one for this case, maybe in the future but for now, it am looking for something quick but also slick, and the mirror RGB, and the customer side plans from coolermaster when they are release is going to make my whole setup, so much to be desired. (in my view).

i have check the measurement for the X52, and there are give and takes on the sizes, i am just hoping the drill holes will line up without any problem since i will be doing some undercover work to pay for this upgrade minus the cost of the RMA when they get there finger out and sent me back one, working and without any rattle.

Back
Top Bottom