********H1Z1*******

Soldato
H1Z1 free open beta battle royal released on PS4 today

Played some rounds with a friend of mine It was smooth at first but became laggy/bad FPS we still had good laugh.

Soldato
Have played a few games on this since yesterday. It is quite good.

Transitioned well from the PC, I quite like the new style of play and quicker games.

Felt like the game runs really well.

Hope to get a chicken dinner soon!

Soldato
Played yesterday. Wasn't that impressed.
The gas comes in far to quick. You hardly get any time to get your bearings.
The games just seem to be down to complete luck. We won our second match simply because we landed right near to where the circle eventually ended and there was loads of drops on the way so we all had top gear and weapons.

Associate
It’s not bad at all. Runs a lot better than pubg on Xbox but it doesn’t look as good imo and I agree it ends very quickly. The gas comes in way to fast.

I take it they scrapped the whole zombie survival thing? I haven’t kept up to date with this game even though I originally bought it on pc. Didn’t like it much

Associate
Does anyone else find the vehicles lose power every now and then for a moment before they go back to normal speed? Is that normal?!

Soldato
OP
It’s not bad at all. Runs a lot better than pubg on Xbox but it doesn’t look as good imo and I agree it ends very quickly. The gas comes in way to fast.

I take it they scrapped the whole zombie survival thing? I haven’t kept up to date with this game even though I originally bought it on pc. Didn’t like it much

Pubg still running bad on the xbox ? I really want it to come to PS4, I agree the storm is bit fast but at least cars easy to find I'm enjoying it more than i did on pc. Still much prefer PUBG over fortnite or H1Z1 .

Dead game.

4.5 million players on PS4....

Soldato
I enjoy it but as others have said, the gas comes in too quickly. As soon as you land it can be a real rush if you’re a good distance from the circle.

I came across a crate drop but couldn’t open it for some reason, I assume it’s a bug...

Not managed to win but it’s just like Fortnite and I assume PUBG, you can get down to the last few W without even seeing/killing anyone.

Does anyone else find the vehicles lose power every now and then for a moment before they go back to normal speed? Is that normal?!

I too find this problem. If you let go on the accelerator and then press it again it should sort it out.

Last edited:
Soldato
Only discovered this game a few days ago. And despite being absolutely crap at it. I'm really enjoying it lol.

D-MVN is my psn ID. Usually play during weekday evenings.

Soldato
OP
No played this much but it has been updated a lot, they have fixed a lot of issues and added EMP grenades.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice win you kicked ass! the 7th guy you killed made lol what was he doing?

I have no idea but he made me jump. I got such a lucky no scope on him!

I am quite enjoying H1Z1. It doesn't seem very popular amomgst OcUKer's though. It would be nice to get a full squad and have a game of 5's.

Back
Top Bottom