HA!

Associate
Only possible if the flip-flops have 8" New Rock soles on them, otherwise it's not 'Goth'...

I must be getting old if you need labels to be 'Goth' :D. At least the trendy vampire wannabees won't be seen out in flip flops anyway.

Disclaimer: This poster has never been accused of being in any way fashionable and has worn the same pair of Clark's GTX walking boots in all weather conditions daily for the better part of two years (also before that and similar upon replacement if possible).

Soldato
I must be getting old if you need labels to be 'Goth' :D. At least the trendy vampire wannabees won't be seen out in flip flops anyway.
The label of 'Goth' no longer applies to actual Goth... and kinda hasn't ever since Gossips closed and the Dev started letting football shirts in, I suppose.

Soldato
I would rather die by lighting than wear flip flops. :eek:

I cannot wear them for the life of me, might be because my 2nd toe is bigger than my big toe.

They are so uncomfortable for me. :(

Caporegime
I tried them once. They kept flying off my feet when walking. I started walking really short steps to try and stop it and I started to trip up and looked like an absolute bell end.

They went straight in the bin.

Back
Top Bottom