• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

hacked 3dm account

Permabanned
someones hacked my 3dmo6 account and now i cant upload scores or use the compare thingie

ive emailed future mark 4 times over 4 weeks and they still havent replied

im seriously ****** off atm

where can i go from here :mad: :confused:

Soldato
Have you get a Password reset or Secret Question?

usualy those help if your account ahs been compromised, try ringing them up if they have a number.

what i learnt was companies are not likely to respond to emails, you have a better chance of ringing up, or if you really want to get through to them send them a letter which they can not avoid.

Permabanned
OP
Sinny said:
Have you get a Password reset or Secret Question?

usualy those help if your account ahs been compromised, try ringing them up if they have a number.

what i learnt was companies are not likely to respond to emails, you have a better chance of ringing up, or if you really want to get through to them send them a letter which they can not avoid.

tryed ringing them the numbers are wrong on futuremark site :confused:

theres no pass word reset etc, if i try and submit it says account registered to another email address

Back
Top Bottom