Haha, 'fess up, who applied?

Soldato
"Keep in mind this isn't about assessing the quality of the medicine on site; it's about evaluating the quality of the establishment," says the Westword job posting.

"After all, we can't have our reviewer be stoned all the time."

There you go then, its a low-paid job for reviewing the shops...

Indeed, £78 for an ounce of white widow is absolutely incredible, its over double that here.

Legality ;)

Associate
I just can't believe we can not use it in UK for medical reasons. :mad:

I can't believe we can't use it just to get high and sit about playing xbox and eating pizza. After all it seems to be fine to getting drunk and walk down my road at 1 in the morning shouting and singing.

Soldato
I can't believe we can't use it just to get high and sit about playing xbox and eating pizza. After all it seems to be fine to getting drunk and walk down my road at 1 in the morning shouting and singing.

Exactly my argument too.

Going to leave this thread before I go crazy and go on a huge rant :mad:

Soldato
What's stopping you? Lost your dealers mobile? ;)

Man of Honour
Banning alcohol wouldn't be such a bad thing. We are despised worldwide because our nations drinking problem.

No, alcohol should be kept legal due to free choice. Smoking on the other hand is different and should remain banned in all public places.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist a good old Dolph-bait :D

Soldato

because excessive marijuana ***** with your head.. and everyone wants to get as high as possible just like when people want to get as drunk as possible they become messes and violent sometimes..

Caporegime
because excessive marijuana ***** with your head.. and everyone wants to get as high as possible just like when people want to get as drunk as possible they become messes and violent sometimes..

Alcohol is considered to be one of the worst drugs, it makes no sense to make cannabis/mdma/ghb/benzodiazepines/amphetamine/ketamine/lsd illegal when alcohol is worse for society as a whole.

Soldato

Everything is bad in excess though.

Too much food? Get fat.
Too much drinking? Liver damage.
Too much smoking? Potential cancer.
Too much cannabis? Potential mental issues.

Key phrase is 'too much', all of the above is fine in small amounts.

Soldato
Alcohol is considered to be one of the worst drugs, it makes no sense to make cannabis/mdma/ghb/benzodiazepines/amphetamine/ketamine/lsd illegal when alcohol is worse for society as a whole.

As a whole but thats because its legal. If you made LSD or cannabis legal then mental health issues would skyrocket. It wouldnt be feasible to make them legal anyway

Back
Top Bottom