• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

HairEAworks

Permabanned
How's it connected to Navi?

With it being EA and presumably the Frostbite engine I'd guess it's more likely to be showcased in something like the next Star Wars Game,

Maybe we'll see the players running around with hairdo's like this in Fifa 20 :D

Soldato
OP
How's it connected to Navi?

With it being EA and presumably the Frostbite engine I'd guess it's more likely to be showcased in something like the next Star Wars Game,

Usually with new cards you have each company bring out game devs to showcase something using them. It's mostly a guess on my part, since it's unlisted atm, but I figure it could happen.

Permabanned
Usually with new cards you have each company bring out game devs to showcase something using them. It's mostly a guess on my part, since it's unlisted atm, but I figure it could happen.

Based of the rumors regarding features I'm hoping to see something related to ray tracing, yours is more likely though. :)

Back
Top Bottom