Hairstyles: Quick question...

Soldato
I'm currently trying to decide on a new hairstyle, and I've seen a couple that I quite like the look of.
My question is: Does anyone know if there are any magazines, or websites that provide images of male hairstyles? (Although, in saying that. I'm not sure how I'd feel buying a magazine full of men :o )

I'd quite like to go to a stylist/hair dresser with a sample of a style I'm after. Rather than trying to explain, which could result in me getting more than I bargained for..

Sorry for the rather "metro" thread. I've seen a lot worse on these forums though :p

Thanks!

Soldato
Quite a few women's hair magazines have a few pages of mens styles in (so i'm told ;)). Just have a flick though Hair magazine or something similar. Also, have you thought about going to your hairdressers and having a consultation? They should have some good idea on what types of styles will suit you face shape etc.

Soldato
Seriously don't attempt to try and explain a hair style to them. I tried that a few times when I had long hair and I just got so annoyed in the end I just got it all cut off.

But I thought it would have been a bit embarrasing going into a place with a cut out of a guy.

Soldato
OP
Sanchez said:

My mum had a couple of those magazines a while ago. They only had four pages at the back of the book, with only a couple of styles :(

R34P3R said:
Waste of a thread probably, everyone will end up saying "shave it"

I know. I thought I might get a couple of decent posts out of it anyway :p

me227 said:
But I thought it would have been a bit embarrasing going into a place with a cut out of a guy.

I've tried to explain before, but it just wasn't for happening.
I wouldn't feel comfortable with one either, but if it gets me a style I'm after, then I'm not really caring.

Soldato
shifty_uk said:
My mum had a couple of those magazines a while ago. They only had four pages at the back of the book, with only a couple of styles :(

I'm afraid that's the best your going to get. There aren't any men's hair mags out unfortunately. The best oprion really is to go to a decent stylist in your town/city, they will be able to recommend a style that will suite you.

Back
Top Bottom