hALF lIfE 1,2, XEN and no 3

Soldato
Just played HL ZEN, half life 2, ep1, ep2 and considering how good a series is it with such a dramatic ending in EP2 I cant believe they did not produce EP3 or HL3. Unbelievable really ?

Man of Honour
Thank the explosion of Steam and those development hungry TF2 hats.

I don't think it's any coincidence at all that Half Life: Alex happens to be coming out now Steam is beginning to see non-trivial competition in the way of Epic.

Soldato
Meh, really didn’t rate HL2 anyway.
I never really got the hype. Looked good and played well but always reminded by the fact Deus Ex was released 4 years before it and IMHO was a far superior game apart the graphics of course.
I preferred the original HL series, story wise.

Whilst I think about it, it’s amazing how much graphics improved over a span of 4 years back then compared to now.

Soldato
I don't like Half Life, its spin-offs or its sequels.....The only thing I find to be unbelievable, is the following the series has. /Runs

Soldato
I don't like Half Life, its spin-offs or its sequels.....The only thing I find to be unbelievable, is the following the series has. /Runs
Same heavily overrated series, FEAR for example that came about the same time runs circles around HL2. The HL3 memes are the only good thing about it.

Caporegime
I did like the second game but it clearly had quite a different look and was moving away from what made the first one and expansions so good. I also enjoyed the dlc, 'Reborn' I think it was called. By the third title, there was little resemblance to the original except for the name itself. Fine as a game in its own right though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom