** HALF PRICE OCUK MOUSE MATS - WIN A FREE MOUSE **

Soldato
Nooooooooo! Stupid breakfast roll. Stupid yolk. :C The unthinkable has happened. A splodge the size of a 10p coin which had a good minute to soak in before I noticed it. Now looking for recommendations on best way to clean. :rolleyes:

I now have ingrained paper towel marks and a 10p sized grease stain to get rid of after trying to get rid of with plain water and paper towels.
Tesco wet wipes could clean the black off coal.

Laundry detergent is also very effective. Colour safe biological stuff would do it.

Soldato
Nooooooooo! Stupid breakfast roll. Stupid yolk. :C The unthinkable has happened. A splodge the size of a 10p coin which had a good minute to soak in before I noticed it. Now looking for recommendations on best way to clean. :rolleyes:

I now have ingrained paper towel marks and a 10p sized grease stain to get rid of after trying to get rid of with plain water and paper towels.

i put mine in the washing machine, lowest temp, lowest RPM

OcUK Staff
OP
Completely 5got to pick a winner for this because of the birthday bash!

So here goes!

@NikTheSHNIK
@fiveub

All images are 2000x2000

This is my attempt! If you wish to have the PSD then please just ask me.

If you wish to have a larger version you can pay me. :D

NYl1mJ5.jpg

oPTWmky.jpg

iFT3BC7.jpg

Obviously the most effort went into this series of photoshops and if anything will annoy @fiveub then I choose that option!

Message me your name, address, email, phone number and I'll get your prizes sent out!

Permabanned
Well I have just added my mouse and mat with free Harribo! Here is a couple of photos of my winning goodies.

The mouse is much smoother gliding than my Corsair Harpoon RGB!

But not sure if it's the premium XXL overclockers mat or the mouse itself that's making it glide!

Anyway this mat is blooming massive! lol Just fits on my ikea desktop! Luckily!

Thanks @NikTheSHNIK and OcUK for the win!

:D

Photies!
https://imgur.com/a/OxwJFm1

OcUK Staff
OP
Well I have just added my mouse and mat with free Harribo! Here is a couple of photos of my winning goodies.

The mouse is much smoother gliding than my Corsair Harpoon RGB!

But not sure if it's the premium XXL overclockers mat or the mouse itself that's making it glide!

Anyway this mat is blooming massive! lol Just fits on my ikea desktop! Luckily!

Thanks @NikTheSHNIK and OcUK for the win!

:D

Photies!
https://imgur.com/a/OxwJFm1

Oooh, suits you sir!

Back
Top Bottom