Halloween

Soldato
Ah! The Greater Sabbat marking the commencement of the Dark.......The time of the Thinness, or so I heard it referred to once.

Yep, a time to take stock of the year and one's assets and commune with the ancestors... and divine the name of one's future spouse and number of children should you be so inclined. ;)

Permabanned
Yep, a time to take stock of the year and one's assets and commune with the ancestors... and divine the name of one's future spouse and number of children should you be so inclined. ;)

I don't think my wife wants to know the name of my future spouse to be fair.....:D

Halloween was always a major big deal when I was a kid in the US, not so much in the UK though for some reason.

Soldato
I don't think my wife wants to know the name of my future spouse to be fair.....:D

Halloween was always a major big deal when I was a kid in the US, not so much in the UK though for some reason.

Yeah the traditions of Samhain have bled through to the present day UK in various guises, but those of Celtic descent emigrating in earlier times took the customs with them where it took root much more strongly in the States. I find the whole topic fascinating tbh. :o

Soldato
I love the dark, macabre side to this time of year. Winter approaches and the night comes early. Time to break out things like hot chocolate, horror films and Dungeon Keeper. ;)

Associate
I think I'm going to be Harley Quinn if I can get my hands on a costume.

Pretty much the best idea for a female costume! Im using her design to do my car interior!

We were all going to do something like this..
coolest-homemade-lego-minifigures-group-costume-18-21303345.jpg

But its not looking promising so if not i was thinking of making some hoofed boots and doing the demon from insidious!

Associate
Pretty much the best idea for a female costume! Im using her design to do my car interior!

I want the Arkham Asylum costume, it's much sexier. I've found one that can be custom made, but it's about £100... is that too much to spend on a Halloween costume?

Associate
I want the Arkham Asylum costume, it's much sexier. I've found one that can be custom made, but it's about £100... is that too much to spend on a Halloween costume?

Halloween is my fave time of the year! Id happily spend that making up my own costume or getting one made! =D

Yea, i have the Arkham poster at home, the same image i reference!
I think any woman dressed like that is going to be a sure fire jaw dropper!

Hmmm i best start thinking of ideas fast! It aint actually that long to go!

Associate
Halloween is my fave time of the year! Id happily spend that making up my own costume or getting one made! =D

Yea, i have the Arkham poster at home, the same image i reference!
I think any woman dressed like that is going to be a sure fire jaw dropper!

Hmmm i best start thinking of ideas fast! It aint actually that long to go!

I'll have to keep looking, I don't get paid until 14th and the one I've got my eye on takes 2-3 weeks to arrive...

Also need an event to go to!!!!!

Associate
I'll have to keep looking, I don't get paid until 14th and the one I've got my eye on takes 2-3 weeks to arrive...

Also need an event to go to!!!!!

Haha same!! I have no plans at all!!
Ill end up sat in with a costume on drinking a few drinks on my own slowly crying!

Back
Top Bottom