halo 2 cheap...

Permabanned
Ultra_Extreme said:
99p from the bay, + 1.50 p+p tho. Still a bargain, just cant bring meself to play it, i mean you dont get gamer points! whats the point?!

Is that what you paid for it? Or is that the starting price of some auctions because I'd be surprised if the final price was that low.

Permabanned
dirtydog said:
Is that what you paid for it? Or is that the starting price of some auctions because I'd be surprised if the final price was that low.

yeah was 99p final + 1.50 p+p so 2.49 all in. I been picking up xbox 1 games for 99p each for a while now, got timesplitters 2 (which dont bloody work on 360 doh!!) Ninja Gaiden (not black), Jade empire, ghost recon and errr oh yeah conker. Oh and SW:KOTOR2 but paid about a fiver for that. Look for ones going under the hammer around midday. Better bargains.

Soldato
riddler said:
well its defo worth it...Currys Birkenhead still got 4 copys left :p

**wow some nice gamer points you got there :p**

thers none around this way, any chance you could pick me one up and il giv you £5 so it covers postage and stuff, cheapest i can find it around here is a £10r

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Ultra_Extreme said:
yeah was 99p final + 1.50 p+p so 2.49 all in. I been picking up xbox 1 games for 99p each for a while now, got timesplitters 2 (which dont bloody work on 360 doh!!) Ninja Gaiden (not black), Jade empire, ghost recon and errr oh yeah conker. Oh and SW:KOTOR2 but paid about a fiver for that. Look for ones going under the hammer around midday. Better bargains.
There's definitely some good bargains around on ebay at the moment for X-Box (And PS2) games. Guess people are getting rid of stuff cheap and fast for the next gen stuff.
I bought Metal Gear Solid 2 for 10p (Plus postage) the other day so I was happy :D

Permabanned
Haly said:
There's definitely some good bargains around on ebay at the moment for X-Box (And PS2) games. Guess people are getting rid of stuff cheap and fast for the next gen stuff.
I bought Metal Gear Solid 2 for 10p (Plus postage) the other day so I was happy :D

Exactly. most PS2/GC/xbox games can be had for under a fiver. tbh better than buying and chipping a console :D

Associate
Lose.

Just as my order got dispatched for £9.99 for halo 2. Finished halo 1 on pc but not touched 2 (no xbox)... but the trailer for 3 got me hankering to know the story :]

Soldato
I'd just like to mention this to VGA owners out there, since my Halo2 arrived through the postie yesterday.

Upon running Halo2 the game fetches an update as it should, but then it tries to update itself once again - this second update will throw up a warning msg if your 360 is set to PAL50 and you're using VGA. So you'll have to either hook up your console to a component/composite screen and set PAL to 60. It seems the updater itself doesn't like VGA.

Ended up updating with the 360 hooked upto a useless 10" composite tv and then gping back to vga as normal.

Permabanned
Haly said:

People don't 'sell stuff cheap' on ebay, they sell it for what people will pay for it. Xbox/PS2 games sell cheaply because there is a very large used market for games. I have sold many console games myself, when it's a game I've finished with for whatever reason, but it's nothing to do with the 'next gen', it's to do with getting some cash back for something I don't want any more :) You seem to have inferred that people selling Xbox games must be doing so because they have/are getting a 360.

Soldato
nice to see some OCUK people getting Halo2 for their 360's, i got mine a few weeks back for £5 in a video rental store bargin bin. Would be nice to play co-op online and some online matches (loads of maps!)

can see why this is still the no1 most played game on Live

Back
Top Bottom