Halo 3 ODST or NFS Shift

Soldato
OP
Ok!!!!!!!!!!!! So I went to a well known retailer last night with 10 games for my 360 in hand, all of which RPG based and long winded games, which I just don't have time to play anymore :(

Anywho's, got £54 quid for them, in store credit, stuck it on a gift card and started to make my choice for a free game... Bugger it, get both ODST and Shift...

What fantastic games!

I am playing ODST on heroic and I must admit, its a challenge, you really do have to think tactically. I've only done the first 2 missions but it shone :)

Shift... FINALLY, a racing game with some sim elements! You can adjust and tweak a whole load of things to the car, right from vinyls to camber. I have put the driver assist to experianced as I have not got fully used to the game yet, but, BUT, medium difficulty is not a challenge.. Once you get through the grid, and into first, it's easy. So will knock that up tonight for a bit more of a challenge :)

20 odd quid i spent, it was very well spent :)

ags

Soldato
nothing short of being really really really freaking lame and simply 'running' through the whole game will finish it in four hours, played it through on normal and it took maybe six / seven hours, plus its a well thought up campaign and its great to see the war from a non-enhanced point of view, through the helmet of an ODST rather than the shielded MJOLNIR armour of a SPARTAN-II. on another note, covenant assault carriers are HUUUGE!!! :D

now they just need to make a halo game centred around the sangheili leaving the covenant and their struggle against the flood and brutes, i NEEEED to play as R'tas Vadum! that would be freaking awesome...take note bungie! ;)

Soldato
OP
nothing short of being really really really freaking lame and simply 'running' through the whole game will finish it in four hours, played it through on normal and it took maybe six / seven hours, plus its a well thought up campaign and its great to see the war from a non-enhanced point of view, through the helmet of an ODST rather than the shielded MJOLNIR armour of a SPARTAN-II. on another note, covenant assault carriers are HUUUGE!!! :D

now they just need to make a halo game centred around the sangheili leaving the covenant and their struggle against the flood and brutes, i NEEEED to play as R'tas Vadum! that would be freaking awesome...take note bungie! ;)

I have made a promise to my mate to wait till Tuesday to play it lol. I am on the 2nd mission with the rookie, she wont let me play it as she is a huge fan of halo and wants to watch me run through the game in one go on heroic :D

Looking forward to it.

ags

Back
Top Bottom