Halo 3 PC

Associate
pfft, so many pc fanboys here. A game is a game, why can't we just play them instead of whining? Both PC and Colnsoles games are fun and have good qualities. I generaly find that games specifically developed for the pc are more open world and generally better but it doesn't mean there aren't any good consoles games.

I personally found gears of war 2 and the halo series some of the best games i have played and they are console only...

Although i still prefer crysis and hl2 ;)

Soldato
Half Life 2 is my all time favourite game and I love it to bits, but it will never compare to Halo 2 on Xbox Live. I was addicted to that crap and almost went professional at it for 4 years, and it's still as addictive as ever even now, but nobody plays it anymore. It's so fun because there's such a huge amount of aim assist you never miss with the BR, so it's not so much about aiming but decision making and teamwork. I play TF2 and other online PC games a lot and I love them but they are nowhere near as addictive as H2 was.

Soldato
Hey,

Just completed Halo 2 and the cliffhanger ending was juicy! But I'm not gonna buy a 360 for Halo 3 :p would love for it to come to the PC.

Slightly OT, but is anyone still playing Halo 2? If so, would anyone be up for some shameless multiplayer achievement farming?

Cheers,

Su

Permabanned
halo 3 multiplayer pretty much surpasses everything that is available on pc. i would really like a port but it probably wont happen

Soldato
halo 3 multiplayer pretty much surpasses everything that is available on pc.

b8memx.jpg

Permabanned
Halo 3 multiplayer is garbage!

keep saying that to yourself you might believe it in the end. which multiplayer fps is better? call of arcaders 4? or counter strike camper land? or maybe battlefield 2 "i proned faster than you"? come on halo 3 multiplayer oozes quality with very well designed maps, great weapon variety and tons of interesting modes. dedicated servers would make it godlike

Man of Honour
It really doesn't =/

The level design is one of the weakest parts of Halo 3, and half of the 'varied' weapons are completely useless.

Soldato
keep saying that to yourself you might believe it in the end. which multiplayer fps is better? call of arcaders 4? or counter strike camper land? or maybe battlefield 2 "i proned faster than you"? come on halo 3 multiplayer oozes quality with very well designed maps, great weapon variety and tons of interesting modes. dedicated servers would make it godlike

lol at calling cod4 arcade like and then praising halo. Halo looks like a toy.

Good game, but come on... halo 3 isn't even on the same planet as cod4.

Soldato
For those reading the thread and face-palming emphatically, what we're experiencing here is known as "a difference of opinion", with subtle hints of "fanboyism".

Sadly, none of the parties involved will agree to disagree.... *sigh*

Soldato
Can't speak for console online gaming as use a PC only. The thing with Battlefield I can never get on with is respawning?

The fact that if you get shot you can restart shortly after is a bit of a tension killer.

Each to their own I guess (CS:S!)

Back
Top Bottom