HALO 3 TRAILER ON LIVE NOW!!!

Soldato
dont know why i was waiting so long for it to do on the market place when i downloaded it off link posted in few mins.

The opening scene with that bridge reminds me of I robot, engine looks fantastic tho :cool:

Soldato
*Twitch*

*Swallows monitor in comic-book style*

I will buy a 360 for this game (and Fable 2) I'd like to see at least some gameplay screens though, or gameplay renders of a character model.

Also: MA5B is back! This is excellence. :D

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Looks incredible, definately looks jaw-dropping. But like the other Halo games, will try it first as I just think they missed something within the game itself.

But, it looks incredible.

Soldato
Phil99 said:
GTA4 itself is not exclusive, merely the extra "Live!" content

Yup, if Microsoft have the exclusive rights to the extra episode downloads for GTA4 over the PS3 (Sony may still get the episode downloads seeing as the PS3 will have a HDD and some kind of Live! copy) then this will certainly boost the 360 sales over the PS3 sales.

Both consoles are getting GTA4 though, perhaps something to really compare each console against on release.

**Edit**
On topic though, the Halo 3 video is gobsmacking!! I've downloaded the video on the PC but will grab it from Live! to watch it on the LCD as well :D.

*strokes the pc as he's got Halo 3 on pre-order for £19.99 already :D*

**Edit2**
Anybody having problems with Live! downloads where they start but instantly disconnect? Tried to grab the 360 Halo 3 video, Halo 3 themes/pic's, Uno and even the free Adiddas themes/pic's and the download starts but quits saying that the connection has been lost :(.

I'm currently downloading the Gears of War TV video very, very slowly right now which is about the only file that hasn't quit on me at the moment.

Last edited:
Jaw Dropped missed most of trailer picking it up.

If the ingame footage is up to that standard I may never buy another 360 game.

I want it now, I want to rid the earth of those pesky covenant. Heck Why stop there, its time to eradicate them from the universe.

Soldato
Kronologic said:
Jaw Dropped missed most of trailer picking it up.

If the ingame footage is up to that standard I may never buy another 360 game.

I want it now, I want to rid the earth of those pesky covenant. Heck Why stop there, its time to eradicate them from the universe.
Question, why wasn't MC shooting the covenant, and they him?

Associate
Kronologic said:
Damn I forgot MC has a bit of an alliance going on with the elites and Hunters.

Don't think that will stop me.

"Hey Elite attack, dont worry I got your Back" **Shifty eyes**, "Go Get them"**Bang** "Sorry finger slipped"

Ha sounds like you and me playing multiplayer :p

Back
Top Bottom