Halo (TV Series)

Well this news is a major disappointment. I enjoyed both series and don’t see any reason for the cancellation of what was turning into a great series. Certainly a damn sight better than the usual generic crap thrown out by most studios

Reactions: SPG
The great thing about it is that someone could literally pick it up and put any random person in the suit then never take it off which I think would be an easy win as a pitch to investors/execs.

That said I doubt it will and TV Halo is likely dead.

Wife mentioned this to me the other day. And just after we splashed out on the Blu-ray of S2... Which was actually much better than S1 and never having played the games I was just watching it for the story being told. At the least do a one off TV movie or animation to solve the cliffhangar we were left with at the end of S2.

Imagine the budget on it though, if it gets picked up they may reduce the CGI. I think an animated movie to round it off but probably get a comic book instead.

See I really liked the series(s) ... I mean they wernt the best but IMO really cool plot and interesting scenes.
Im not even a big halo fan but I still really liked the plot - I only casually played the games like 20 years ago.

if it gets picked up I hope they drop the new Cortana. That was the only downside of season 2.

Not confirmed yet but there rumours Chris Nolan might be reaching out to the studio to pick up the rights for the series. Will wait and see if this is true.

Edit - might be a load of bs someone started to troll the fans.

Last edited:
They make a show about Halo and cancel it when they arrive at Halo.

Just finished S2 and can't believe it has been cancelled, I liked S1 as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Kyo
They make a show about Halo and cancel it when they arrive at Halo.

Just finished S2 and can't believe it has been cancelled, I liked S1 as well.

Same, it really found its legs in season 2 and that ending was brilliant.

Quite enjoyed season 2! Hopefully someone will pick this up and still give it a good budget. Not sure if MS was funding a large part themselves.

Back
Top Bottom