Happiest day of my year (maybe life)

Soldato
I passed my motorbike test and i can officially ride any bike i want so.......
I went out and bought a brand new Honda Hornet CB600FA9:D
The only bad news is i cant have it until 3 weeks later when its registered with 10 plates:)

Soldato
OP
Since day one of my motorbike training (late october) i always said i wanted a hornet. During this time my trainers have had lots of different bikes for me to play on like a bandit,fazer etc and i always liked the hornet the most.

This might sound a bit silly but passing this test and getting this new bike has opened up a whole new exciting chapter in my life (does that sound silly) i have been invited to 2 bike runs in april and made some biker friends, what next a biker girlfriend (*read as girlfriend:p*)
Does that make sense to any of you guys, did you feel like that over owning a motorbike or is it me just still running high on excitment:D

Anyway maybe Ocuk could have a bike meet this year, id be well up for it;)

Soldato
OP
Just a little update:
I went down to pay for the bike, plus i traded my 125cc in so thats all done.
I bought myself a big beefy chain lock (monster i think its called at £114) and for being a good customer this week he threw in a £30 disc lock for free:)

Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
I really am thinking about getting mushrooms, but it will have to be at a later date due to funds. At the moment i got it into my head that i want the following:
Mushrooms
GPS

Ill most likely go in where i bought my bike and get it from there, as i seem to be well looked after in there with discounts:)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
What sort of price am i looking to pay for a gps on my bike, i dont really wanna spend more than £450-£500 and im bound to get a discount or installation free.

Garmin GPS and good?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom