happy days for me :D.

Soldato
nothing special,but my only 2 new items i ordered have arrived lol, my builds progress are starting to take shape.

ordered this processor last night and arrived about an hour ago, found the packaging ironic, but it works, never had such a tiny cooler before ha, little annoyed the res from the hdmi couldnt line up my tv properly out the box, but after a month i finally got to test it , makes my £10 feel worth it lol.

FkZk3kM.jpg
nZsACXl.jpg
NzBmHfL.jpg
qAoFZmz.jpg
ZdRNvxB.jpg
mwmxTqr.jpg
JvXxvhR.jpg

then moments ago this turned up and a day early although wouldve liked it last friday like i hoped lol

lfeUM6Q.jpg
o75ZuBu.jpg

:cool:

now please dont hold your excitement back for this pointless show and tell i feel like sharing with you ha.:p.

now i got to get ram for the AM1 today then i can crack on with the building.

Soldato
OP
^^ my laptop is for that ha.

my intel build is going in to the elite case as my original intentions because with use of my supernova psu and having an i3 and the 8gb ram i can make myself another mid-range gamer like i had with my haswell i3 system i had last year with the option of upgrading to the i5 750 or maybe trying again for a 860 and now i know my AM1 board works i am going to set it up in the Cit case and make a HTPC of such to use with my mini projector i have for all the movies i have on a hard drive, dont think i could do much more with AM1 anyways could i?

Soldato
OP
noise is not a big issue to me, but wouldnt want a jet engine in the room either lol. the AM1 wont be my most used computer, i needed a cpu to test the board, it will also makes use of the Cit case still, so as these are for my own use and not sell like previous systems i need to put them to use which is why i chose a sempron to separate my movies/videos from my main system.

from the popular used shop i like that can be crap, i purchased 2x2gb kit of 1333mhz Patriots ram(silver covers) and a WDB 250gb hdd for the AM1, my movies will take up most the space, so it made sense over ssd use, not to mention easier and it all cost me £9, so wasnt going to complain making this total build cost £47 as i already own the case and psu and my intel £30(new case) plus whatever gpu i buy, so 2 ideal systems for the price of one decent old gaming tower :D.

Soldato
OP
cables are messy, suppose with no real management system its expected, not fired it up yet as i forgot to put my 610 in lol plus working on tne AM1, but pretty much finished the builds for now minus software :D

Ns34x86.jpg
FlRewnb.jpg
ofikJWR.jpg
17gU5nO.jpg
wuApIVb.jpg
i7JORQn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom