Has anyone seen anything like this?

Soldato
Imagine a front panel on your PC that is basically a graphic equalizer display. So you've got say 20 LED bar displays that go up and down to the music. How geek/cool would that be? Can you buy anyting like that!? :D

Associate
Tommy B said:
Imagine a front panel on your PC that is basically a graphic equalizer display. So you've got say 20 LED bar displays that go up and down to the music. How geek/cool would that be? Can you buy anyting like that!? :D
Yes, the MDVA do exactly that.

Associate
Any vfd (vacumn flourescent display) will be able to do something like that and a whole lot more besides.

Google 'Matrix Orbital' or 'iMon VFD'.

the iMon looks expecially good to my eye because it also has a volume control knob on the vfd and also an infra-red remote control.

Soldato
OP
I won't deny they are cool, but they are in the £90 region.

If the iMon VFD was £50 I'd consider, although I'm not too sure about everything else it does.

Last edited:
Associate
Well if you want something a bit cheaper, how about the,
Silverstone FP54 Black Aluminium VFD Display

Normally £49.94 from overclockers, but currently on 'this week only' for £41.07.

Soldato
OP
nightwish said:
Well if you want something a bit cheaper, how about the,
Silverstone FP54 Black Aluminium VFD Display

Normally £49.94 from overclockers, but currently on 'this week only' for £41.07.

I don't think it does the EQ thing I was talking about. I'm looking at some reviews.

Back
Top Bottom