• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

have AMD stopped competing

Associate
I have been looking over the last few weeks at my options as I need either a laptop for gaming or a very small portable pc.

since I last built a pc and looked at components. amd from the sounds of yhe guys in shops are no where near as good or competitive.

I had a 280x and a 290 a few years ago and they were the brand that gave best bang for buck.

I'm looking at 1060/1070 levels of power for good 1080p and all the staff in shops iv spoke to have dismissed amd gpus instantly. have they really dropped off this much or am I just getting salesman bs

edit i have spoke to maybe 5 people all saying get a gtx 10 series card for 1080p gaming when building a new machine

apologies for grammer I'm on a smart phone

Back
Top Bottom