Have I told you guys that I love you...?

Associate
Ordered the Germanium system with a few changes, arrived today, and I am ecstatic! Packaging was perfect, the build was pristine, and it looks the mutts nuts!

Whoever built my system (the order with the Dominator Platinum RAM), I love you dearly!

Not my first time ordering from overclockers but I am still amazed at the quality of service. Thank you very much guys!

- One VERY happy customer

Associate
OP
I’ve literally JUST switched her on so I haven’t set any light settings or whatnot, spent an age sorting out cable management for all the peripherals because I got sloppy with the last PC!

u6adxEp.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I’ve literally JUST switched her on so I haven’t set any light settings or whatnot, spent an age sorting out cable management for all the peripherals because I got sloppy with the last PC!

XpjVv

As above, pictures ...all just words and no proof ;)

Associate
Thinking of buying this system myself. Did you make any other changes prior to pulling the trigger? Would you change anything having now used it? Also does it run as described at 4.9 GHz? Many thanks.

Associate
OP
Thinking of buying this system myself. Did you make any other changes prior to pulling the trigger? Would you change anything having now used it? Also does it run as described at 4.9 GHz? Many thanks.

It's god damn awesome! Highly recommend it; I swapped the case for the NZXT Source 340, and gave the guys a ring to swap the RAM for the Corsair Dominator Platinum, and now I've got it I wouldn't change a thing (okay maybe I would go for a larger M.2 SSD if money wasn't an issue). And yeah the CPU is running at 4.9GHz, although it doesn't show up in the Windows stuff but I use NZXT Cam software to view all my system details and it shows it running at 4.9GHz.

Associate
Many thanks Triggered. Am investigating your Corsair Dom plat RAM along with Team Group Dark Pro " Edition" but the £188 price for the Team Group is a big draw versus £219.....little in it otherwise. Had hoped black Friday would help but nothing so far. Could wait for Xmas sales etc but I have been delaying long enough as it is.

Last edited:
Soldato
Many thanks Triggered. Am investigating your Corsair Dom plat RAM along with Team Group Dark Pro " Edition" but the £188 price for the Team Group is a big draw versus £219.....little in it otherwise. Had hoped black Friday would help but nothing so far. Could wait for Xmas sales etc but I have been delaying long enough as it is.

Go with the 8 Pack edition @ £188...

Associate
I’m pretty close to pulling the trigger on a Germanium. What made you change to the NZXT case? I like the default Enthoo Evolv but will likely change down to the Pro M glass as has better cooling for that front mounted RAD. Do you know if the included 240mm AIO is the regular or the 240+ that has the deepen RAD (38mm vs 30).

Was toying with the Aorus 7 mobo for the better rgb and audio but want to stick to Asus for Aura synch.

Gonna keep the default TG Nighthawk RGB RAM as think the RGB looks wicked. Thinking of adding a couple of Phanteks Halos on those front two 120mm fans and fan controller.

Back
Top Bottom