Have just set up G+MiMo modem router and now can no longer connect to napster ??

Associate
Hi,
was just wondering if somone could help me out..I have just set up a Belkin G+ MIMO Modem Router and now I can no longer connect to Napster ??? on either computer.

it wont let input my login Details

if I go back to my modem that came with AOL no problems but as soon as I use my router in its place it no longer works

any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated

Associate
OP
Ahh ok thanks for that much appreciated.....as you can tell I know nothing about this sort of thing.

So if I follow the steps on that page it will give me an a static Ip address that my router will not assign to my other computer? if I remeber correctly it says somthing like
"you must assign a Static IP that will not be assigned by your router to your otheer pc otherwise I wont be able to connect to the internet"

so how do I know it is a Ip that my router will not assign later on to the other computer ?

thanks again for your help much appreciated

Soldato
Invasion said:
Ahh ok thanks for that much appreciated.....as you can tell I know nothing about this sort of thing.

So if I follow the steps on that page it will give me an a static Ip address that my router will not assign to my other computer? if I remeber correctly it says somthing like
"you must assign a Static IP that will not be assigned by your router to your otheer pc otherwise I wont be able to connect to the internet"

so how do I know it is a Ip that my router will not assign later on to the other computer ?

thanks again for your help much appreciated

It should already assign a unique IP address to every computer you connect to it.

But i think you can only open a specific port on one IP address at a time. Meaning only one PC will work with napster.

Back
Top Bottom