Have you ever seen someone who looks just like you?

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Not face-to-face. Was rejected for a 2nd date by a girl bercasue she only met with me becasue I looked like her ex. Ouch. Face stalked her and found him, it was uncanny. He decided he preferred his career in the RAF to her.

I have been told I look familiar by a few people in my time however. My mum always advised "Don't end up on Crimewatch" before I went on nights out, but I never watched it so maybe I did and don't know ;)

Soldato
never seen anyone who looks just like me but have seen folk who look just like other people i know. 1 in fact was so similar i actually spoke to him before realising it wasn't who i thought it was.

The ones that look like you all hide in caves mate, can't see what they look like because of the low light levels and that. Don't go looking for them, they don't want to be found.

Love you 3> x

Soldato
Yep.

Years ago I was sitting in McDonald's in Brighton Mall when a guy walked past that was the spitting image of me. Don't know these days though. He must be gray-haired with a sore lower back to get close to what I look like now :p

Permabanned
No but when I was taking my driving license test I was sat in the reception room waiting for my name to be called out, they called out my name and someone else got up.

Turns out another chap had the same name as me and was also taking his test at the same time, much to the amusement of my instructor.

Soldato
There's two other ugly buggers that look like me about.

About 8 years ago, someone came into work and said "Enjoy the gym last night?" apparently they'd had a 20 minute conversation with "me" in the gym. I met this other person earlier this year. He does look quite a lot like me.

The other time, I was back visiting my folks in Peterborough and nipped into the shop my mum worked at. I had to spend 5 minutes convincing this woman that I wasn't Jordan. She was adamant I was taking the mickey!

Associate
Have not posted for a long time but I wanted to share this story.

I was sitting at the computer and got up for a moment and left the room, my girlfriend typed in something obscure like cross dressing into google images and it appeared.
The spitting image of my mate in a dress, we were gob smacked it was amazing. After some googling and looking at the website it came from we discovered it was a cross dressing forum but I couldn't find the user name or post of where it came from. So I thought the best idea would be to post it on his Facebook and tag him in it. His friends and family all thought it was him and he thought I had photo-shopped his face onto this person and removed it from his facebook. Still laugh about it today. I may.... may.... still have it and could try and find the images for all to laugh at but I'll have to ask his permission to post his face on here first. That's if everyone is interested

Associate
No but half the bloody idiots in the town I live in still get me and my mate that I always went to the boozer with and me mixed up even though we really dont look that alike.

I still get random people I dont know asking me how my mum is doing and they get very confused when I say shes dead.

Back
Top Bottom