Hazro - New Stands Coming to OCUK

Associate
Are you nuts?! 80 quid for a stand?
£30 max
£30 gets you the cheapest of the cheapest desk clamp with a rotation option where the rotation really isn't optional on monitors that aren't perfectly balanced.
The cheapest stand OCUK is selling (pre-order) is £40.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it seems rather unlikely that this stand which puts the emphasize on quality will be £30. Stands are expensive in general, adjustable stands are even more expensive and once you get into gas spring and/or multi-monitor stands the prices of the stand are sometimes higher than that of the monitor(s) they hold.

[edit]
I'm very curious as to what the gas spring elevated model is going to cost, the Ergotron MX is usually 100 quid or more.. if Hazro manages to make something for less than that would be a very welcome addition to the market.

Last edited:
Soldato
£30 gets you the cheapest of the cheapest desk clamp with a rotation option where the rotation really isn't optional on monitors that aren't perfectly balanced.
The cheapest stand OCUK is selling (pre-order) is £40.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it seems rather unlikely that this stand which puts the emphasize on quality will be £30. Stands are expensive in general, adjustable stands are even more expensive and once you get into gas spring and/or multi-monitor stands the prices of the stand are sometimes higher than that of the monitor(s) they hold.

[edit]
I'm very curious as to what the gas spring elevated model is going to cost, the Ergotron MX is usually 100 quid or more.. if Hazro manages to make something for less than that would be a very welcome addition to the market.

Monitor stands are expensive simply because people haven't got another option other than to pay for them. No other reason.

Associate
Pity the stock stand for the Hazro 27's is so pants. The whole thing wobbles then I type. Wish they'd developed this before releasing the screen to the market and included it for a couple £ more rather than paying for stock and then additional.

Associate
Would be interested in the MX competitor, any idea when it'll hit the market? & what sort of price range?

I'm currently using Allcam stands, which cost me about £30 each, and are similar to your EM31A22, but with an arm, rather than mounting directly to the pole, which allows for an easier setup of multi-monitors.

I was thinking of upgrading to Ergotron MX mounts, when I buy some new monitors, but if your equivalent is decent enough, available soon enough & at a good price, I might choose that instead.

Associate
To which are you comparing it phinix?
If you are comparing it to the arm then Hazro's version is bound to be more expensive due to using a gas piston which offsets the weight of the monitor making it much easier to move around. The arctic product also can't hold a 30" monitor.

Last edited:
Associate
To which are you comparing it phinix?
If you are comparing it to the arm then Hazro's version is bound to be more expensive due to using a gas piston which offsets the weight of the monitor making it much easier to move around. The arctic product also can't hold a 30" monitor.

No, I was comparing it to initial stand, simple one, in first post.
Just as a solution, not as similar product, cause this one has a stand and Arctic is a clamp arm.

Associate
I wonder if they're having problems with it - no new info since the first post....
If it's another week, I'll have to get the Ergotron from elsewhere...
:/

Associate
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Hazro? Got a monitor with the glass falling off and other issues and they've been ignoring my emails for months now.

Associate
Was half thinking of getting one of these. Then no updates, no response to people's emails and then I remembered this is still hazro! Some things just don't change

Associate
Yer, my experience of Hazro was pretty shocking too.

I've already posted before about their mistakes regarding an RMA (and lack of communication/updates).

Think they need to hire more staff tbh.

Back
Top Bottom