1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hazro series - HZ30Wi, HZ30WiQ, HZ27WA, HZ27WB & HZ27WC

Discussion in 'Monitors' started by hazro, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Owen256

Hitman

Have had my HZ27WC for just over two years now, last night I came home and the glass front had completely slipped out of the frame and seemed to be inches away from completely falling out of the frame and crushing my keyboard!

From reading around online this seems to be a moderately common issue of the glass fronting slipping out of the frame. Does anyone know if Hazro are covering this under warranty in anyway or dealing with it under a product recall??

2. mrk

Man of Terrible Jokes

You're well within your consumer rights to get that sorted by the manufacturer as it's clearly a defect of the product.

3. Owen256

Hitman

It's the first time I've had a product go majorly wrong so I'll have to see how this plays out! Have fired off a webnote to OCUK and also messaged Hazro so let's see what happens. Ideally would like a refund so I can just get a different monitor!

4. Clairvoyant

Soldato

I would be suprised if you get a refund after 2 years. It will go back to Hazro (Im guessing) and will take a while to get back. By the looks from other people.

5. Clairvoyant

Soldato

Hows it going, any replies.

6. Clairvoyant

Soldato

Hows it going, any replies.

7. Owen256

Hitman

No luck yet, I have sent multiple messages to the support@hazro.co.uk address and through their webform on the website and still no luck. I have contacted OCUK and they have just suggested to hear back from Hazro. I'll chase up with both next Monday, I am completely in warranty with Hazro for this it's just a pain how rubbish they are with communication!

8. smilertoo

Mobster

It really is shame Hazro are so poor at quality control and warranty, when the screens work they are very very good.

9. Clairvoyant

Soldato

Owen any news.

10. Troezar

Mobster

My advice is buy one without glass, one less thing to go wrong. Both of mine have been fine and fingers crossed should last for a few more years yet. At the time the closest competition was nearly twice as much. If I was buying now and could drive it I would be looking seriously at 4K.

11. Clairvoyant

Soldato

Has your glass moved at all.

Im not 100% sure if mine is coming away. Its almost 3 years old.

12. Cindori

Associate

Anyone know anything about the upcoming Hazro 4k displays?

From their website:

Hazro roadmap and 4K announcement
    High resolution Ultra HD 4K monitors are arriving at Hazro: launch ETA: June 2014