Headsets under £100

Associate
Hi all,

Needing some help with headsets. I’ve read a few websites reviews and can’t make a decision.

looking for something to use mainly on FPS. Seen the HyperX Cloud Alpha but missed reviews on them which sets me back. Others I’ve looked at are the Corsair HS50 and Logitech’s G lone

any help?

thanks

Soldato
You can currently order Philips SHP9500 from the rainforest (it's global store so will take a week or so but it's worth it) for £68. Add a Vmoda Boom Pro mic for under £30 and job done. Doubtful you'll find a better mic on a sub £100 headset.

It's what I'm using. Mind you I had to buy a soundcard as they didn't sound right through the onboard. I got a cheap Creative Soundblaster Play3 USB DAC and it transformed it completely, tweaking the sound effects in the software was the cherry on top.

Perfect for the money if you like open back headphones with decent soundstage.

Soldato
It's what I'm using. Mind you I had to buy a soundcard as they didn't sound right through the onboard. I got a cheap Creative Soundblaster Play3 USB DAC and it transformed it completely, tweaking the sound effects in the software was the cherry on top.

Perfect for the money if you like open back headphones with decent soundstage.

Interesting. I nearly bought one of these for myself yesterday for using on my laptop.

Associate
Just click edit on th epost with the link then delete the link. You could just mention the manufacturer and model number.
My options are quote, multi and trust. I can't find edit on here

Having said that... I've seen good deals on Arctis 7 for under £100

Just click edit on th epost with the link then delete the link. You could just mention the manufacturer and model number.
Done

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom