Hellblade II: Senua's Saga [RELEASE DATE 21 MAY 2024]

Associate
Yeah some of the puzzles in the first game felt like repetition and filler but generally the gameplay and voice feels more weird and creepy but in a good way, it's a game that has to be played and difficult to convey.

Associate
This game really does look gorgeous.

Although you do have to turn all the tricks of the trade on to get it running at acceptable framerates

on a 14700K with a 4080 I have to use DLSS / Frame Gen which makes it look slightly blurry but getting 100-130 fps yet there are still some areas where it lags and jumps all over the place. Hopefully a patch can sort these out... ohh and had 1 crash

Last edited:
Caporegime
I hope its not as boring as the first one, im glad it was a short game but im also glad i played it as it did have some interesting and unique parts.

Clipboard02.jpg

Same boring puzzles as the first one, and looks like a linear movie experience going by some of the footage I've seen

Skip

Soldato
Loved the first one so will definitely be playing this, I was all up for buying it but guess may as well just subscribe to gamepass for a month.

Need a new headset though, think I need to hold off until I've sorted that as definitely added a lot with the first game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom