Helldivers 2

Soldato
I couldn't care less about the recent drama in all honesty. I've lost count of the number of different accounts I have to be able to access every other game on steam, and I already have a PSN account for other games they've released on pc in the past.

The game is still awesome.

Soldato
Game does look quite fun but I last about 2 weeks on shooters so not really worth it for me unless it goes on sale. By which time nobody will be playing it :)

Man of Honour
After a weekend away it was great to get some helldivers action in tonight. Did a load of the bug 12 minute nest extermination missions on Helldive, great for getting the samples up. Have to admit I’m quite over the bots at the moment.

Man of Honour
oBf0ibd.jpeg

Team red can't catch a break :p

At least some of those refunds will re-purchase again, hopefully....

This one was also a lol:

r0h2xsB.jpeg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
There were no wars, I had Megadrive, MegaCD, PS1, N64, we went round each others houses to play on consoles each didn't have. These were the times where people didn't care and just enjoyed games because they were good games across the board.

Caporegime
People are just being drama queens imo. It's not a big deal and as far as I know, helldivers 2 the actual game is still good so people giving it negeituce reviews is bit excessive.

We are supposed to review games based on how good or bad the actual game is right?

_____ eaters justifying eating _____ Jonney :p

Asondgold had the perfect response to this sort of thing, he pulled one guy out of the chat who was giving it this is all drama people need to calm down.... Asmond asked him what he was doing watching his stream, he gave him enough time to think "aww crap" before telling him he's banned but his access would be reinstated when he can prove his subscribed to his news latter, and then just banned him.

If you eat their _____ they will give you more _____ to eat. Don't be a corporate ____ eater :)

Last edited:
Associate
I couldn't care less about the recent drama in all honesty. I've lost count of the number of different accounts I have to be able to access every other game on steam, and I already have a PSN account for other games they've released on pc in the past.

The game is still awesome.

The main issue was that several thousand copies of the game bough on Steam would stop working as there wasn't support for PSN accounts in several countries where it was purchased.
Agree on the account proliferation issue, but just because it's common doesn't make it right for these companies to data mine you without a clear purpose.

Soldato
_____ eaters justifying eating _____ Jonney :p

Asondgold had the perfect response to this sort of thing, he pulled one guy out of the chat who was giving it this is all drama people need to calm down.... Asmond asked him what he was doing watching his stream, he gave him enough time to think "aww crap" before telling him he's banned but his access would be reinstated when he can prove his subscribed to his news latter, and then just banned him.

If you eat their _____ they will give you more _____ to eat. Don't be a corporate ____ eater :)
Haha nice explanation.

After exploring this more I now agree with you and everyone who has given them negetive reviews

Back
Top Bottom