hello all my ICE experts

Soldato
ok, let me start with an apology for my last ICE thread... I'm sorry for not taking your advise ;)

Anywho had a bit of a play yesterday and moved the components to the front... MUCH better of course, however theyre not that great! Not enough volume in the back... well not much at all, the sub seems to be a bit happier now those speakers arent on the shelf, seems much louder! :)
So i need to be recommended some pretty good front components please.
Able to handle say 100wRMS down to about 63hz?? Good quality, anything up to around £200, is that sufficient?
As they're going in a scooby, they can't be too deep either, preferably 6.5" speakers, cheers

ScoobyDoo69

Soldato
If you don't mind using ebay and waiting a little there are some amazing bargins from a seller on there.

This guy: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ProCarSound-C0M_Speakers_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1Q***idZ2QQtZkm

He sells Polk mm6's for £150 all in!! There quality speakers and will cost you a bomb if you buy them here, just to prove that point caraudiosecurity which are do very good prices on speakers sell these for £330!! http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/3076.html

If you want to spend a little more the guy does diamond at unbelieveable prices as well.

Trust me, for the price you will not do any better!

Last edited:
Caporegime
thankfully neither of those would matter, i wouldnt want to watch a dvd on a screen that small and i wouldnt be listening to the radio.
it would sit pretty as a 2nd HU just for dvd's full of mp3's :D

surely you could change the region should you want to play dvd's?

from auction said:
DVD-R/-RW/VCD Compatible (Region 1 and ALL Region DVDs Only)

would be worth asking tho before buying :]

Last edited:
Soldato
I've got that HU and it doesn't mention that you can change the region anywhere in the manual, it specifically says Region 2 only. The screen is actually ok for watching movies. I also have a 7" flip out screen but I've just sold it as I didn't really use it, preferring to just use the inbuilt screen.

Back
Top Bottom