Hello Everyone

Soldato
Fantastic News Matt,

Well done bud!;), now.. if you would be so kind, please use your new found powers to get a fix for the low Phyics scores in 3dmark benchmarks.:mad::D

Seriously though it's a ball ache, even after doing a fresh install and moving to X99 the problem is still there, so it's definitely something with AMD and powerplay.

Caporegime
OP
O2pBe.gif

What a nice sentiment:cool: Congratulations Matt!!!:)

Fantastic News Matt,

Well done bud!;), now.. if you would be so kind, please use your new found powers to get a fix for the low Phyics scores in 3dmark benchmarks.:mad::D

Seriously though it's a ball ache, even after doing a fresh install and moving to X99 the problem is still there, so it's definitely something with AMD and powerplay.

You have helped me out a few times in the past so many congratulations. :)

Thank you gents. :cool:

Reece I'm familiar with that bug, however I can't replicate it myself now so i may need your help please. Feed free to contact me via trust to discuss further.

Caporegime
As I said to Matt a little while ago, he should be proud of what he has achieved there. He has been a very, very helpful member on the forums; at times I was impressed by just how much he would go the extra mile to help people. Although I don't even know the chap, I am proud of him. It's so nice to hear of someone making their dreams become reality. Well done! :)

Back
Top Bottom