Hello from Colombia

Associate
Hello everybody, my name is Erwin, I'm 26 years old. My first steps in the PC world about 10 years ago was in forums, my dad just bought me a good PC and it couldn't run Battlefield 3 so I was sad, so I went to forums to see why my new PC was not performing, I learned a lot, went from being scared to unscrew the bolts of the side panel to build my own custom water cooling and learning programming and after years without using a forum, I'm back for some help! And maybe being able to help at the same time I hope...
I'm from Spain, lived in London for some time and now temporarily in Colombia, because of my appreciation of Colombian culture, the salsa music most of it, I play the Bongos and Cowbell and I'm in a band, next year I will be back in London.
Coming back to PC, I do some 3d modeling in Blender, I know some Python, C++ and I love airplanes and helicopters, I have a simulator setup, nothing very fancy, but enough to play DCS.
My favourite game of all is Arma 3, I have over 1600 hours, most of them flying helicopters or building missions. Arma 3 is why I started programming, it gives you a lot of possibilities of what you can do in your missions, even include machine learning AI! I still didn't get to that level though.

Well I hope that was not too long or too boring, I hope I can meet some nice people and even make some good friends!

Take care,
Erwin.

Associate
Hello everybody, my name is Erwin, I'm 26 years old. My first steps in the PC world about 10 years ago was in forums, my dad just bought me a good PC and it couldn't run Battlefield 3 so I was sad, so I went to forums to see why my new PC was not performing, I learned a lot, went from being scared to unscrew the bolts of the side panel to build my own custom water cooling and learning programming and after years without using a forum, I'm back for some help! And maybe being able to help at the same time I hope...
I'm from Spain, lived in London for some time and now temporarily in Colombia, because of my appreciation of Colombian culture, the salsa music most of it, I play the Bongos and Cowbell and I'm in a band, next year I will be back in London.
Coming back to PC, I do some 3d modeling in Blender, I know some Python, C++ and I love airplanes and helicopters, I have a simulator setup, nothing very fancy, but enough to play DCS.
My favourite game of all is Arma 3, I have over 1600 hours, most of them flying helicopters or building missions. Arma 3 is why I started programming, it gives you a lot of possibilities of what you can do in your missions, even include machine learning AI! I still didn't get to that level though.

Well I hope that was not too long or too boring, I hope I can meet some nice people and even make some good friends!

Take care,
Erwin.

Welcome!

Associate
OP
Thanks for the welcome, not really, I've started beginning of last year so I'm still new, I have really well dominated the base rhythm, but the hard thing in salsa with this instrument, is that you have to "decorate" the other instruments and voice, sometimes one, or both depending on song and bongosero. But I will try to make one.

Back
Top Bottom