Help buying an SUV

Associate
Hi,
I'm looking to purchase an SUV but as I've never owned one before I'm after a little advice :).
A few that spring to mind that I like the look of are Toyota RAV 4, Nissan X-trail/Quasqai, Mitsubishi Outlander. I'm not particularly interested in - Audi, BMW, Volvo, Mercedes simply because I want to keep the price down.
I'd prefer the vehicle to be no older than 3 and to be either petrol or hybrid. 4x4 would be nice but not essential and it needs to have an automatic gearbox.
I see Mitsubishi are no longer selling new Outlanders to the EU market (at least that's what I've read). I also had a quick look on Nissans' website and see their used cars have an APR of 9.9% which seems a bit steep to me.
I'll be trading in my current vehicle and more than likely go down the PCP route.
Would you recommend car supermarkets? Are there any other makes/models I should look at?
Any advice would be great.
Ta.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for all the replies. The wife and I are off to look at a Toyota RAV4 (newer shape) but will definitely consider the other options people have mentioned. :)

Associate
OP
A friend recently bought a Seat Ateca which is a really good car.

For financing, I got my car from a Seat dealership (got a seat leon) and got financing from them as they added a few extras if I got it from them. I then got a loan from my bank at a much lower interest rate and paid off the full amount to seat after a month
That's an option, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom