Help creating my first gaming PC.. (Budget £600)

Associate
Hi,

New here and looking for help/ more understanding of what i'll need.

Currently i have an

Monitor - Alienware AW2518HF 24.5 Inch TN Gaming Monitor (1 ms Response Time, Full HD 1920 x 1080 at 240 Hz, AMD Free-Sync, DP/HDMI, USB)

Keyboard - Dell Alienware AW768

Mouse - Dell Alienware AW958

I'm looking to now purchase the actual PC now, the budget is around £600 for the unit itself, i'm hoping for something as high spec as that price will allow.

I don't really have a great understanding of whats the best for that price range so a helping hand and suggestions would be great.

Id prefer to not have to create my own, but if i do can links be added into the replies with the build created.

Many thanks.

Associate
Before we help you, why does it have to be that monitor/keyboard/combo? With £600 budget you'd be hard pressed to build a computer that can push that monitor. I'd advise dropping down slightly so you can spend more on the PC

Associate
OP
Before we help you, why does it have to be that monitor/keyboard/combo? With £600 budget you'd be hard pressed to build a computer that can push that monitor. I'd advise dropping down slightly so you can spend more on the PC

All three alienware bits of tech above were gifts, i already own them. £600 is around the price i plan to spend on the unit itself; excluding all of them.

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom