Help! Installation problem. AC3

Associate
Hi,

So i've downloaded AC3 and i cant install it because the Installer is trying to extract the game files to my C drive which doesn't have enough free space yet i cant change the location to my D drive so it just fails. Anyone know how to get around this??

Cheers

Associate
Hi,

So i've downloaded AC3 and i cant install it because the Installer is trying to extract the game files to my C drive which doesn't have enough free space yet i cant change the location to my D drive so it just fails. Anyone know how to get around this??

Cheers

I'm just installing the downloaded AC3 and you can chose which drive and directory you want the game to install.

I run my games of my D drive and AC3 installed a-ok to it. Not sure why it won't let you do it. Weird.

Associate
OP
Well i downloaded it to D but when you run the installer it looks like it automatically extracts it to C, i guess after you extract you can choose to install where you want.

Associate
OP
Ah figured it out. Extracted using winrar myself instead of the cruddy ubisoft installer and ran it from there. happy days :)

Top Bottom