Help me bypass my works security!

Soldato
By bypass I mean workaround...

I need to strip 16000 photos from a very old database we have no access to past the front end. Each product has 4 photos and when you click on the thumbnail you get a new page with the image. I need those images...

When I right click the image I don't get an address to the picture it's more like
http://work.workportal/products/Displayimage.aspx?imgID=0&productID=1234&imgType=man1

I know man1-4 are the images and 1234 is the product and I've made a bat file on own computer that makes a load of link files that can go into a word doc and show then image just fine.

Ideally I'd like to open each of those links and save the image... Problem comes that I can't open the site on my PC and the works doesn't allow scripting such as batch files...

Any ideas what I can try next?

Soldato
You could create a HTML page with all the links in (or a few hundred at least) and then get a chrome addon that saves all the images from the page (think I've seen these in the past)

Best solution would be to get IT to give you improved access - or a host to run a script from temporarily?

Soldato
By bypass I mean workaround...

I need to strip 16000 photos from a very old database we have no access to past the front end. Each product has 4 photos and when you click on the thumbnail you get a new page with the image. I need those images...

When I right click the image I don't get an address to the picture it's more like
http://work.workportal/products/Displayimage.aspx?imgID=0&productID=1234&imgType=man1

I know man1-4 are the images and 1234 is the product and I've made a bat file on own computer that makes a load of link files that can go into a word doc and show then image just fine.

Ideally I'd like to open each of those links and save the image... Problem comes that I can't open the site on my PC and the works doesn't allow scripting such as batch files...

Any ideas what I can try next?

Extreme Picture Finder?

Back
Top Bottom