• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Help me decide..

Associate
I put my card in the paper last week so I could buy a x1800xt. Unfortunately it did not sell in time and I missed out :( I got 230 for my GT so now I got to put and extra 87 pound to get the x1800x which is a bit much. Any chance of this coming back on offer next week? If not I think I might as well get a x1900xt as either way it aint going to be a cheap upgrade. The only other option is too wait for the 7900s. Has anyone hear what kind of prices these will go for? I will hold on as long as I can but my fingers are reaching for the add to basket button now.

Soldato
From what Gibbo has said earlier i think it is unlikely that the X1800XT will go back on sale (maybe he can confirm this). He has also said that there is pressure from ATI to increase prices on the X1900XT/XTX range as they are priced too low for the amount of performance they offer (above the 7800GTX 512MB). At this point in time estimated prices of the 7900 cards are about the £500.00 plus bracket (possibly the same or more than the GTX 512MB costs). Your best option at this time is likely the X1900XT.

Back
Top Bottom