Help me find a large case, for water cooling.

Associate
I recently sold my workstation that was housed in a Coolermaster haf stacker 935 which now appears to be EOL and not available. It cost around £200 for the whole case setup.

2xkMF.jpg

It didn't win awards for being the best looking case on the block and had it's flaws as all things do, however was reasonably tidy and gave great options for mounting lots of rads/hdd's, big motherboards, with a small footprint. (although was tall and infinitely expandable)

Finding a case that offers comparable features at a reasonable price is proving to be a challenge.

I'm hoping to fit 4x480mm or 4x540mm rads for my upcoming build or even possibly some other large rad type if that can be suggested. Maybe overkill however will be around 1kw of cooling to be done & I wish to avoid fans at high speed It will be running maxed out mostly 24/7. I'm happy to compromise on rad config.
I'm not so down with cubes due to to the large footprint, nothing is out of the question though.
I'm not bothered about windows/rgb etc, I'll be looking at my monitor not the computer.

So far my options seem to be.
Caselabs - which are awesome, however a sth10 costs around £1000 after you buy the required additional mounts etc.

Thermaltake wp100 - £400ish at first looks as if it could work, however from reading reviews it seems it cant mount most things without heavy modification.

Corsair 900d - £400ish - This used to be a goto case, appears to be EOL and also without significant modification air flow is a disaster.

EnthoPrimo Elite £850ish - 8pack uses them so they must be the bomb.

The prices of some though... I cant and wont spend more on a case than I did my car :p

Hopefully I am missing some other options ?
Advice and suggestions are appreciated. :)

Associate
OP
It's a great sturdy case - but costs just under £1000 once you get the mounts/dust filters etc.

If it did something awesome or was some kind of Philippe Starck design, maybe it would make sense. - But for a ugly box, that has outdated features I cannot justify caselabs for the prices.

Associate
Not sure if this got solved but have you looked at Parvum? They do full atx cases and if there off the shelf is not enough they do custom work to your specifications. It can add up but it’s all custom, and I suppose it depends on if you like acrylic.

Soldato
I don't understand why you would need so many radiators. I appreciate enthusiasts like to sometimes go crazy but I have an Enthoo Primo with 1x480 rad cooling a 5820k overclocked and a Gtx 1080 overclocked. The cpu tops out about 60c under a stress test and the gpu never goes above 37c.

It has some low rpm fans on the radiator and no case fans spinning.

I honestly don't see what you would get from more radiators.

Back
Top Bottom