Help me find a new game please :)

Associate
Hey, I've just finished my uni course last week and am looking at finding some new games to play as I'll have some more time over the summer. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I have quite a big steam library but never seem to manage to finish a lot of games. Of late I seem to be losing my interest in games and will only play a select few, I want to try to get back into some immersive games.

Some of my favorite games:
Hotline Miami
The Last of Us
Mount & Blade
Rocket League
Total War Series

Any suggestions would be great, just looking for something new to capture my interest.

Soldato
Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines! An older RPG game that I'm playing for the first time and it's so, so good. Considered by many to be one of the best RPGs ever made and was only not proclaimed so as it was full of bugs when first released. Those problems have since been patched. It's reduced to £4 on GOG.com just now which includes the additional patches. If you want immersion, look no further...

Soldato
The Witcher 3, one of the most immersive games I have played.

I too have a lot of steam games but find it hard to sit down and play many. The witcher 3 was one that once I got into it just sucked me in and i would lose hours at a time to it. It does take a while to get into it at first as it is a bit of a steep learning curve, but after a few hours it clicks.

Caporegime
try playing a different genre of game you probably wouldnt touch normally.this often brings surprises and freshness.also maybe a game with others.mp is where fun is at especially with voice coms.

Soldato
Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines! An older RPG game that I'm playing for the first time and it's so, so good. Considered by many to be one of the best RPGs ever made and was only not proclaimed so as it was full of bugs when first released. Those problems have since been patched. It's reduced to £4 on GOG.com just now which includes the additional patches. If you want immersion, look no further...

Easily one of the best games I ever played. The storyline is addictive, voice acting is brilliant. And Jesus that hotel near the start!

Associate
OP
try playing a different genre of game you probably wouldnt touch normally.this often brings surprises and freshness.also maybe a game with others.mp is where fun is at especially with voice coms.
I'm liking this idea, just got to find that something that is completely new :)

Back
Top Bottom