Help me get stable at 3600MHz

Associate
Ignore that.

The two variables are what your maximum stable FCLK is on your CPU and then can you run your ram at that speed.

2 x FCLK is what you run your ram at. But that doesn't mean it''ll be stable. You need to test it.
Stable at 3600mhz. Fclk is at 1800mhz at the moment. Tried 3466mhz on fast and stable for a 2 hour warzone gaming session. Took it up to 3600 on safe. Carried out 4 passes on memtest and so far OK.

Associate
It's mostly freezes when you open up your inventory to scroll through your loot

Ryzen and ram... is such a painful experience. :o

I have been having similar issues when I play COD MW. I have 4x8GB 8 Pack Ram which runs perfectly at 3200 14 14 14 31 1T 1.4v in all memory tests, I have tried Prime95 Test for Ram and Ram controller - Memtest86. As soon as I start playing COD MW Warzone, it will crash to desktop, could be within 10 minutes could be 60 minutes. The game will hard freeze and then exit. If I run my RAM at 2400 the issue goes away completely. I have tried setting PCIE to Gen 3 etc but nothing seems to make a difference.

I have managed to replicate this issue using the Port Royal 3dMark Stress Test as well.

Soldato
OP
I have been having similar issues when I play COD MW. I have 4x8GB 8 Pack Ram which runs perfectly at 3200 14 14 14 31 1T 1.4v in all memory tests, I have tried Prime95 Test for Ram and Ram controller - Memtest86. As soon as I start playing COD MW Warzone, it will crash to desktop, could be within 10 minutes could be 60 minutes. The game will hard freeze and then exit. If I run my RAM at 2400 the issue goes away completely. I have tried setting PCIE to Gen 3 etc but nothing seems to make a difference.

I have managed to replicate this issue using the Port Royal 3dMark Stress Test as well.

I sorted my issue.

It seems there are differences comparing X370 to X570 when it comes to what voltages need changing to get different things stable.

On my x370 I didn't find ram stability until I set VDDG to 1.0v.

However on my X570 board with the same ram and cpu this voltage seems unnecessary to raise even tho it makes no sense as this voltage affects the Infinity Fabric which is located on the CPU so should not have changed by change of mobo.

All I have done is taken the primary and secondary timings from the dram calc put them in to the bios set the dram voltage to 1.35v, leaving everything else on default and it is stable.

Back
Top Bottom